Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello world

I'm Ryan.  I make stuff.  Stuff for your ears and eyes.  This is where I'll show you this stuff.  I hope to sell some of this stuff someday.

I've been playing around with audio and woodworking for about 7 years now.  I now work mainly on home speakers that I can get creative with.
I'll probably start some posts to archive some of my older builds, but first I'll start out with what I'm currently working on.  Just about everything I've made over the past several years can be found in my Photobucket.

This is one of many glass speakers I have been working on over the past few months.  These are my favorites sofar, and have been a lot of fun in the making.  They are made out of some glorious bamboo plywood that I saved from the dumpster and a bunch of lovely thick glass fishbowl vases.  I'll be posting the build process for these soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment